Website Design Services
Your website is the face of your business, how your customers find you, and how they decide to buy from you.
Make it a good one.
I take the time to learn about you, your business, and your customers.
What does your website need to do for you?
How about your customers?
What You'll Get
- Responsive: A website that looks great on a desktop, tablet, or phone
- Functionality: e-commerce, content management, blogging, and more
- Connection: Simple ways for your customers to connect with you—social media, contact forms, and more.
- SEO: High visibility in search engines
- Security: Safety from malware and other threats
- Analytics: See what pages and content is working best
- Content: I can help write your page content for marketability, readability, and SEO
- Training & Documentation: Videos and checklists for routine and non-routine tasks like blog updates
How It Works
- Discovery: together we discuss what you and your customers need your website to do, and what we can do to get you there
- Proposal: we agree to a plan, schedule, and investment
- Design: we create a site block diagram and interactive skeleton website that we use to work through details
- Development: we use content (images and text) provided by you to complete the website design and documentation
- Training manual: we provide videos and checklists for how to update content
- Testing: Final testing on staging site before we go live
- Sit back and relax with our website care plans